One of the most important events of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in Romania!
Expo Drink, organized by Romexpo in partenership with the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Romania, will take place between 28th of October and 1st of November 2020 within Romexpo Exhibitional Center – B2.
In the same time with Expo Drink 2020 will be held 3 other fairs INDAGRA - International trade fair of equipment and products in agriculture, horticulture, viticulture and animal hansbandry; INDAGRA FOOD – International trade fair for the food industry, PACK SHOW – Exhibition for packing industry.
Expo drink has a great thematic. EXPO DRINK will be held in hall B2 with Indagra Food.
Why to participate at EXPO DRINK 2020?
- The modernity, flexibility and unique concept of the modern spaces will create the necessary framework for a better relationship between the exhibitors, associations of this field and the media;
- Expo Drink takes place at the same time with Indagra, Indagra Food & Carnexpo, Pack Show.
- Possibility to organize your own event in partnership with Romexpo.
- You will meet potential customers and partners in the field;
- You will be up to date with the latest technologies in the field Discover the best marketing strategy for analysing your company’s competition!
- You will have the opportunity to be part of targeted advertising
- During the fair, you will have the opportunity to expose the products and projects that your company develops;
- The ideal place where you can launch you products and services.
- You can participate and/or organize conferences dedicated to specialists in the field
Useful information for exhibitors:
- 24.10-27.10.2020, interval orar 08.00-20.00 pentru firmele care construiesc standurile în regim propriu sau cu firma terță
- 26th -27th of October 2020, between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. access for setting up the stands built with Romexpo.
- 1st of November 2020, between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- 2nd - 3rd of November 2020, time interval 8 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Access for exhibitors
During the fair the access for the exhibitors' staff will be allowed daily between 9 a.m. and 6.30 p.m. access of the exhibitors' staff will be allowed daily between 9am and 6:30 pm only with the exhibitor's badge. Stand supply is allowed after 6 p.m.
Exhibitors Office: B3 Hall, E Gate (Avenue Poligrafiei)
The access note will be requested at the stand by the head of the hall.
ROMEXPO GENERAL CONDITIONS
For more details regarding the general, technical and participation conditions ROMEXPO click here
For more details about the Cookies Policy of the site click here
For more details regarding the terms and conditions of use of the Romexpo site click here
For more details regarding the protection of personal data click here
Address: Blvd. Marasti, nr. 65-67 C.P. 32-3, cod 011465, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40 21 207.70.00